- Soler caps two-homer day with a bomb
- Grand Junction's George hits for the cycle
- Pelicans turn around-the- horn triple play
- Smokies' Giansanti leaps for spectacular catch
- Drive's Sturgeon dives for another great grab
- Goins makes diving stop, throws from his knees
- Glenn makes a running catch for the Bisons
- Sturgeon makes a diving catch for the Drive
- Crawdads' Demeritte drives one out the other way
- Generals' Kivlehan hits a two-run homer
- Hooks' Aplin smacks a two-run shot to right
- Ducks' Wolters plates Lindor in 10th inning
Since rejoining El Paso 10 days ago, 2013 Futures Gamer Reymond Fuentes is batting .387 with a homer and five RBIs in eight games. His Chihuahuas squad takes on Salt Lake.
On the eve of his 20th birthday, South Bend's Andrew Velazquez reached on an infield hit in the second inning to extend his on-base streak to a Minor League-record 72 games.
Ernesto Hurtado, a producer for the Charlotte Knights' Spanish-language radio team, is part of small family of broadcasters looking to reach more fans around the Minor Leagues.
In buses, motels and clubhouses around this great nation, Minor Leaguers, like the rest of us, are tired of hearing about LeBron James' future. Also, some are just tired/hungry in general.
Fans voted on 60 unusual and iconic Minor League concessions items, and it was Lakewood's Triple C crab cake sandwich that edged Round Rock's Grilled Cheese Hot Dog for the crown.
- Velazquez breaks record, extends on-base streak
- Healthy Soler powers Smokies with two blasts
- Mahle just keeps going and going for Billings
- Astros' Tucker reaches 20-homer mark in style
- McKinney hits his first homer with D-Cubs
- Rockies' George cycles in 16th game in Minors
- Velazquez gets late hit, extends on-base streak
- Tapia collects five hits in Tourists' marathon