- Starling completes the Naturals' first cycle
- Keys' Gold comes up with a spectacular diving catch
- Seager slugs a two-run blast for the Dodgers
- I-Cubs' Baez caps third two-homer game of season
- Stephenson notches 10th strikeout for Bats
- Legends' Duenez reaches into dugout for foul pop
- Rainiers' Blash homers in fourth straight game
- Sea Dogs' Lin makes lunging grab, starts DP
- Olt tees off for third straight game for I-Cubs
- Gwinnett's Jenkins caps off his two-hit outing
- Midland's Olson belts second long ball of game
- Peraza legs out a triple for the G-Braves
Bowie right-hander Terry Doyle ranks second in the Eastern League with a 2.02 ERA and would become the second Minor Leaguer to notch 13 wins this season with a victory at Akron.
Northwest Arkansas' Bubba Starling was having a pretty good month before becoming the first player in franchise history to hit for the cycle. He completed it with a single in the ninth inning.
Playing his first game for Iowa since fracturing his left ring finger on June 7, Javier Baez slugged solo shots in the second and ninth innings. It was his third two-homer game of the season.
- Pirates promote Glasnow to Triple-A Indianapolis
- Starling records first cycle in Naturals history
- Reds' Stephenson states case for big league callup
- Baez comes off DL with smiles, two homers
- Roundup: Almonte, Brinson, Johnson, O'Neill
- Pelicans can't keep Young out of the lineup
- Rays' Velazquez showing versatility after trade
- Mella stands tall among Giants prospects