- Buffalo's Gose makes leaping play at wall
- Fresno's Duvall hits another three-run shot
- Bats' Bourgeois robs Hens' Guez of a home run
- O'Brien goes yard again in Thunder win
- Dragons' Ervin crushes a mammoth home run
- Fightins' Serna makes catch, takes tumble
- Silver Hawks' Velazquez extends on-base streak
- Brown makes a leaping catch for the PawSox
- Barons' Ravelo extends hitting streak to 25 games
- Frisco's Gallo launches 31st home run
- O'Brien smashes second homer of game for Trenton
- Cecchini stops, drops and rolls for Pawtucket
D-backs prospect Andrew Velazquez last failed to reach base in mid-April, 67 games ago. The shortstop is trying to extend his remarkable streak when South Bend meets Quad Cities.
Liam Hendriks won 17 games for Rochester over the last three seasons. The IL All-Star will be in the opposing dugout at Frontier Field for the first time when he starts for Buffalo.
With eight long balls in 21 games, the Cubs' Kyle Schwarber has as many homers as every other 2014 first-round pick combined. He's looking for more against host Quad Cities.
- Red Sox call up Vazquez for Majors debut
- Stock Watch: P-Nats' Voth, A's Nunez trend up
- Dodgers not rushing young Urias with Quakes
- Brewers' Arcia flashes Major League talent
- P-Nats' undersized Renda a hard worker
- Grizzlies' Duvall homers twice, plates six runs
- Gast has perfect parade rained on in Memphis
- Tigers' Verlander homers twice, plates seven