- Hessman ties Minors homer record with 432nd blast
- Starling completes the Naturals' first cycle
- Keys' Gold comes up with a spectacular diving catch
- Seager slugs a two-run blast for the Dodgers
- I-Cubs' Baez caps third two-homer game of season
- Stephenson notches 10th strikeout for Bats
- Legends' Duenez reaches into dugout for foul pop
- Rainiers' Blash homers in fourth straight game
- Sea Dogs' Lin makes lunging grab, starts DP
- Olt tees off for third straight game for I-Cubs
- Gwinnett's Jenkins caps off his two-hit outing
- Midland's Olson belts second long ball of game
Top Yankees prospect Luis Severino is 6-0 with a 2.11 ERA in 10 Triple-A starts for the RailRiders. Could this be his last Minor League outing before heading to the Bronx -- or elsewhere?
Cubs prospect Pierce Johnson missed the first two months of the season with a back injury. He's made up for lost time by going 4-0 with a 1.73 ERA in his first eight starts for Tennessee.
Tacoma's Jesus Montero is batting .362/.412/.723 with four homers and 10 RBIs in 11 games against El Paso this season. Look for more offense when the two teams meet tonight.
Toledo slugger Mike Hessman reached another milestone Wednesday afternoon, hitting a two-run shot in the third inning to tie Buzz Arlett's Minor League record of 432 home runs.
- Hessman ties all-time Minors homer record
- Pirates promote Glasnow to Triple-A Indianapolis
- DSL Yankees pitchers suspended 72 games
- Roundup: Almonte, Brinson, Johnson, O'Neill
- Pelicans can't keep Young out of the lineup
- Rays' Velazquez showing versatility after trade
- Mella stands tall among Giants prospects
- Starling records first cycle in Naturals history