- South Bend's Weller wraps up his no-hitter
- Hawks' on-base machine Velazquez goes for three
- Missoula's Cron smacks second homer of game
- Soler crushes solo home run for Tennessee
- Pederson triples in his Albuquerque return
- Moya starts a triple play for the SeaWolves
- CarGo goes yard for second time in three games
- Indy's Decker hits wall, holds onto the ball
- Buffalo's Gose makes leaping play at wall
- Fresno's Duvall hits another three-run shot
- Bats' Bourgeois robs Hens' Guez of a home run
- O'Brien goes yard again in Thunder win
With 13 hits and nine RBIs in his last five games, Nationals prospect Steven Souza Jr. is batting a blazing .374 for Syracuse in 2014. He's leading the Chiefs against Charlotte.
Ernesto Hurtado, a producer for the Charlotte Knights' Spanish-language radio team, is part of small family of broadcasters looking to reach more fans around the Minor Leagues.
In buses, motels and clubhouses around this great nation, Minor Leaguers, like the rest of us, are tired of hearing about LeBron James' future. Also, some are just tired/hungry in general.
Fans voted on 60 unusual and iconic Minor League concessions items, and it was Lakewood's Triple C crab cake sandwich that edged Round Rock's Grilled Cheese Hot Dog for the crown.
- Charlotte's Spanish broadcasts prove popular
- Canadians' Fields racing to prominence
- Tigers' Leyba embracing opportunity in NYPL
- Hawks' Weller steals spotlight with no-no
- Tacoma's Kelly slams his way to a career night
- Rox's Senzatela doesn't blink in pitchers' duel
- 'Masked man' Lindor strikes again for Akron
- Renegades' Slaton spins six hitless frames