- Fisher Cats' Boyd fans Yastrzemski
- Barons' Anderson, May injured in collision
- Memphis' Piscotty takes away a home run
- Baez caps another two-homer night for I-Cubs
- Rainiers' Montero hits a slam on six-RBI night
- M-Braves' Smith makes a diving catch ...
- ... then lays out to rob Generals' Peterson of a hit
- Drive's Guerra turns spectacular double play
- Toledo's Hessman hits 425th career homer
- Tribe's Decker dives for a backhanded grab
- Bisons turn first IL triple play of the season
- Fresno's Fontana blasts a grand slam in rout
Blue Jays left-hander Daniel Norris has a solid 3.18 ERA in five starts for Buffalo but has walked 17 batters in 28 1/3 innings. He's looking to establish his command against Indianapolis.
Former outfielder Ray Gimenez first came to Clinton, Iowa when the club was called the Pilots and Jim Leyland was the manager. Decades later, he's still around as a preacher and mentor.
In this week's Stock Watch, a look at Athletics shortstop Franklin Barreto, who has gone from ill-prepared and out of shape to a standout performer in the California League in a few months.
- Stock Watch: A's Barreto finally bashing out West
- Roundup: Conforto, Floro, Walker, Senzatela
- Gimenez from ballplayer to pastor, all in Clinton
- Pirates' Barnes trying to overcome injury bug
- Potomac's Pivetta excels with curveball
- Wik hits for the cycle in JetHawks' setback
- Hooks' Velasquez loses no-hit bid in seventh
- Improving Baez goes deep twice for I-Cubs