- Slugger to walk from Fenway for charity
- Naturals' Zimmer fans seven in Double-A debut
- Quad Cities' Correa hits second homer of game
- Oklahoma City's Jonathan Singleton homers
- Harrisburg's Nathan Karns works a strikeout
- Cards' Piscotty robs Navarro of homer
- Travelers' Grichuk nails Piscotty at home
- Red Sox's Mookie Betts talks spring progress
- Chukars' Dozier doubles in the first
- Salem's Mookie Betts makes the play at second
- Sardinas and Odor combine for a nifty double play
- Chihuahuas unveil El Paso ballpark's name
Julio Urias wants to reach the Major Leagues this season. The 17-year-old southpaw did nothing to hurt his chances, throwing 14 pitches in a perfect first inning against the Padres.
Thanks to scout Howard Norsetter, the Twins have a penchant for signing and developing Australian pitchers who go on to make the Majors. Lewis Thorpe could be next in line.
To get to big league camp, KC's top prospect Kyle Zimmer overcame nagging injuries. He chatted about his recovery and being "schooled" by veterans once he got to Arizona.
- Rockies' Gray, Butler sent to Minors camp
- Dodgers teen Urias perfect in Cactus debut
- Twins' Thorpe emerging from Down Under
- Pirates option Polanco; O's send Bundy to Bowie
- Rockies' Butler solid in Cactus League outing
- Report: Red Sox prospect Denney arrested
- Fantasy Focus: Pitchers, catchers and outfielders
- Prospect Q&A: Royals' Zimmer soaks up Spring