- Grand Junction's George hits for the cycle
- Pelicans turn around-the- horn triple play
- Smokies' Giansanti leaps for spectacular catch
- Drive's Sturgeon dives for another great grab
- Goins makes diving stop, throws from his knees
- Glenn makes a running catch for the Bisons
- Sturgeon makes a diving catch for the Drive
- Crawdads' Demeritte drives one out the other way
- Generals' Kivlehan hits a two-run homer
- Hooks' Aplin smacks a two-run shot to right
- Ducks' Wolters plates Lindor in 10th inning
- Zephyrs' Marisnick lifts long homer to left
Robbie Ray -- MLB.com's No. 79 prospect -- walked four and allowed four runs in three innings last time out. The Toledo left-hander tries to find his form tonight versus Pawtucket.
Ernesto Hurtado, a producer for the Charlotte Knights' Spanish-language radio team, is part of small family of broadcasters looking to reach more fans around the Minor Leagues.
In buses, motels and clubhouses around this great nation, Minor Leaguers, like the rest of us, are tired of hearing about LeBron James' future. Also, some are just tired/hungry in general.
Fans voted on 60 unusual and iconic Minor League concessions items, and it was Lakewood's Triple C crab cake sandwich that edged Round Rock's Grilled Cheese Hot Dog for the crown.
- Rockies' George cycles in 16th game in Minors
- Velazquez gets late hit, extends on-base streak
- Tapia collects five hits in Tourists' marathon
- Royals' Griffin perfect in fourth professional start
- Generals' Sanchez toys with Barons, fans nine
- McCann records fourth four-hit game for Hens
- Power's Borden limits 'Hoppers to one hit
- Senators' Skole homers, continues comeback