- RailRiders' Judge records career-high fourth hit
- Conforto drills a two-run homer for the B-Mets
- Red Wings' Martinez ends Owens' no-hit bid
- Cards' Bader caps two-homer game in pro debut
- Red-hot McBride homers in Isotopes romp
- O's Uxa caps career night with walk-off slam
- Hawkins makes sliding catch for Barons
- Suns' Riddle homers in 10-run inning
- Kepler comes up with game-ending diving catch
- Suns skipper Berg tosses a base, gets ejected
- Hooks' Phillips lays out, makes a diving catch
- Lookouts' Walker hits Minors-best 22nd homer
Royals No. 9 prospect Jorge Bonifacio, who hit 13 first-half homers, slugged a go-ahead two-run shot in the eighth inning as the North pulled away late at the Texas League All-Star Game.
After tossing seven strong innings in Charlotte's 2-1 loss at Norfolk, Terance Marin has thrown 29 scoreless frames since returning from a stint with Tijuana in the Mexican League.
The Inland Empire 66ers turn off the frills and carry on a Cal League tradition with "Nothing Night," playing without music or announcements, while Brooklyn celebrates Seinfeld again.
- Owens makes best start of year for Pawtucket
- Bonifacio blasts way to All-Star MVP honor
- Marin's scoreless streak at 29 innings for Knights
- Tellor busts out with seven RBIs for Rome
- Twins move Berrios up to Triple-A Rochester
- Jackson ends drought with timely homer
- Yanks' Judge rules in first career four-hit game
- Cardinals' Bader goes yard twice in pro debut