- Bradley Jr. blasts first homer since return
- I-Cubs' Bryant crushes 41st long ball of year
- Clippers' Lindor makes diving stop, gets force
- Zephyrs turn first triple play in 11 years
- SeaWolves' Moya rips EL-best 33rd homer
- Manny comes up with clutch tumbling catch
- Peguero hits 13th August homer for Storm Chasers
- Nuts' Dahl delivers tying two-run homer
- Mondesi continues power surge for Blue Rocks
- Braves' Terdoslavich extends homer streak
- Blue Wahoos' Smith makes HR-saving catch
- All-Star MVP Tanielu delivers an RBI single
Frisco right-hander Jake Thompson has held Texas League hitters to a .188 average since being acquired by the Rangers. He's looking to improve to 3-0 against visiting San Antonio.
Mike Wright was a strike away from the no-no and his first complete game before Mikie Mahtook's double. Baltimore's No. 7 prospect struck out a career-high 11 while walking three.
Mahoning Valley's Eastwood Field will be taken over by Hunger Games celebrations, while the Potomac Nationals host outfielder Rick Ankiel on a night his number will be retired.
- Two Rockies prospects recall Little League glory
- Lansing's Nay following in grandfather's steps
- D-backs' Mitsui has found power in Missoula
- Jays' Greene gets the message with Bluefield
- TinCaps' Lloyd racks up K's for kids' cause in win
- Chasers' Peguero homers again in Tacoma return
- First Raptors win proves elementary for Holmes
- Barnes finishing season on high note for PawSox